Dried lotus heads. These are a dried seed pod, with a lovely sculptured shape and a light, airy finish. Each head is approx 7 – 9 cm diameter. They are tough but very lightweight, so can be glued on, wired or added to bamboo skewers to make stems. They are in their natural, uncoloured state, so expect to see some pretty variations in shade tone between pieces. They can be left natural, fragranced with oils, spray painted or hand coloured. They look beautiful as part of a seasonal wreath or swag, or look equally good piled into a display bowl. This pack contains 50 heads, all approximately within the size range specified. Each pack contains a nice mixture of pieces.
• Ideal for using in festive arrangements
• Approx 8 – 11cm in diameter
• Add to wreaths, pot displays or floral arrangements
• Can be wired for pushing into floral foam
• Natural product – so the size and colour will vary